When working on making changes in our lives, most of us need to feel we are slowly but surely advancing towards our goals to stay motivated. I know I do!
The larger the goal, the more important this can be.
Therefore, I developed a quick and easy way for us to see exactly how much we are getting done.
I call it the “Jar of Progress.”
For us visual folks, this can be an extremely effective tool. It’s one strategy that can help to adjust your mindset for success.
So, when it seems like your goals are stalled and disappointing thoughts start playing on a loop in your head, simply glance at your jar and see that you actually are moving forward.
When you need more convincing, pull out your slips and take a closer look.
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO:
- JAR: Purchase a jar the next time you’re at your favorite store or resale shop.
- LABEL: Print labels and tape one to our jar. No need to sign-up to access the labels, I provided them below.
- PROGRESS SLIPS: Print six copies of the progress slips to start. Also provided below.
- HABIT: Write on one progress slip each day for the next month to form a new habit.
- REMINDER: Glance at your jar when you need a friendly reminder of the progress you’re making.
- MOTIVATION: Read your progress slips when you need some motivation to take action and get moving again.
They are a fun and effective way to make life changes.
Need to find your focus and start prioritizing your life? Struggling to stay motivated?
Check-out these LIFE PLANNING ESSENTIALS available for you to get started today. They can work wonders helping you recharge and refocus your life.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
CLICK FOR DAILY LIFE PLANNING TIPS & INSPIRATION
This e-mail may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase,
I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.