Increase your college success by using an effective college planner. This video is a brief overview about how the ‘Rock Your College Planner‘ can help you with your college success.
This is not your average college planner. The printables in this planner will assist you in being more success and goal oriented while guiding you through a proven process of getting organized, prioritizing, staying on task, and helping you plan effectively for your future.
This academic planner, developed with expertise gained over 27 years of working with college students, will be the most pocket-friendly investment you’ll make to take command of your college success.
Designed to help college students at any level!
HOW IT WILL HELP
By using this planner, you can expect to:
• make wise decisions about how to spend your time
• stay motivated through the daily grind of academic work
• understand how to track your academic progress
• plan effectively for assignments, quizzes and tests
• know exactly how well you’re doing in all classes
• decide on your major using a proven effective 6-step process
• get clear about the purpose of your education (8-step process)
• pursue meaningful goals and dreams
• pursue intentional experiences throughout college to develop an awesome resume
• and SO. MUCH. MORE.
• The 90-page ‘Rock Your College Years’ Planner ready for instant download.
• An instruction page with suggestions on how best to organize the planner.
• An offer to contact me via email if help is needed to use the planner and get organized.
• The 39 printables in the planner include:
1. Packing checklist
2. Shopping List
3. Budget Worksheet
4. Challenge & Support Resource Planner
5. Purpose & Vision for My Future (8 pages)
6. Major Exploration & Decision Making (5 pages)
7. Resume Development (4 pages)
8. Goals & Steps
9. Yearly Goals Planner (2 pages)
10. Class Goals Tracker
11. Weekly Schedule At-A-Glance (style 1)*
12. Weekly Schedule At-A-Glance (style 2)*
13. Weekly Schedule At-A-Glance (style 3)*
14. Weekly Schedule At-A-Glance (style 4)*
15. Weekly Plan for Success (style 1)*
16. Weekly Plan for Success (style 2)*
17. To-Do List for the Week (style 1)*
18. To-Do List for the Week (style 2)*
19. To-Do List for the Week (style 3)*
20. Priorities Plan
21. Progress Tracker
22. Semester Due Dates at-a-glance (12 pages)*
23. Assignment Tracker*
24. Attendance Tracker*
25. Participation Tracker
26. Grade Tracker (3 pages)
27. Study Habits Tracker (4 pages)
28. Topics to Study & Learn
29. Reading Notes for Success (2 pages)
30. Exam Topics to Study
31. Brainstorming Tracker (style 1)
32. Brainstorming Tracker (style 2)
33. Workout Plan*
34. Attitude Adjustment Tracker
37. Finals Planner
38. Semester Review and Reflection
39. Graduation Tracker
*Includes both a Monday & Sunday Start
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• You’ll also receive an email with your ZIP FILE(S).
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
AFTER PURCHASE DIRECTIONS
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF – A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF – A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Includes both a Monday & Sunday Start
• Use PDF’s with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG – Provided for other Digital Apps
• SEE RESIZING INFORMATION BELOW….
You can resize your new printables to any size. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a message with a link to a website and a brief video on how to do it. It’s fast and easy!
WHO AM I TO BE DEVELOPING THIS TYPE OF PLANNER?
I graduated from a college in the midwest with a degree in Social Work. I then earned my Master’s Degree in Public Administration; ultimately finding my passion working in Higher Education.
Over the last 27 years and thousands of hours of individual work with college students of all ages, I have developed an expertise in a variety of college development areas including major exploration, goal setting, academic success, life purpose, prioritizing, decision-making, time management, study skills, and resume development to name a few.